A new version of Unovis is waiting for you on NPM! This update introduces a new component: Nested Donut (aka Sunburst). It also adds better support for accessibility features, allows you to apply additional styles to axes, and much more.
🍩 New component: Nested Donut
Nested Donut is a captivating graphical representation that displays hierarchical data in a circular format. Its nested design allows for multiple concentric rings, each representing a different level of data, enabling users to explore relationships and proportions effortlessly.
Check out Nested Donut's documentation and example to learn how to use it.
You can now set the
aria-label attribute for your visualization by providing the
ariaLabel config property to the container you use. Unovis will automatically apply
role="figure" attribute to the container element, making it accessible to assistive technologies.
🔠 New CSS variables for styling Axis
If you want to customize the width of your tick and grid lines, you can do so using the new
The color of the domain line by default equals the tick color (that can be specified with
--vis-axis-tick-color), but Unovis 1.2 allows you to explicitly set it via
Additionally you can apply custom
text-decoration to your tick labels with
- Component | LeafletMap: Adding
getExpandedCluster public method #205
- Component | Line: Better enter transition for broken lines #227
- Component | Scatter: Fixing the missing points issue #227
- Component | Scatter: Stroke color and width support #232
- Container | XY: Calling render right after initialization if there are axes or components with data #212
- @unovis/svelte: Updating component lifecycles to prevent DOM related errors with SvelteKt (SSR) #216
- Core: Using native ResizeObserver when available #209
- Dependencies: Updating Dagre packages to work with Angular 16 #210